Article provided by: Barnes Harrild & Dyer Solicitors
When seeking employment lawyers in London, reach out to Barnes Harrild & Dyer Law. We have a vast amount of experience in the field of employment law and a commitment to helping every client achieve favorable results. We recommend booking a consultation with our legal team to discuss your needs, and we offer three tiers of service to fit your budget. Click the ‘Fees’ link to get started or call our law office with your questions.
5 Ways Our Law Firm Can Help With Your Employment Issues
1. We can offer over-the-phone advice and in-depth advice when you book a consultation visit with our attorneys or paralegals. One of the best ways to determine whether we’re the right law firm to hire is to establish an initial visit to help us better understand the reason you need employment lawyers in London to represent you. We’re confident you will find we are one of the best law firms in all of London to help you achieve a positive outcome.
2. We have options designed to fit every budget. Let our junior lawyers and senior paralegals handle your case for the most cost-effective option. Choose Tier 2 to hire our partners, in-house counsel, or senior solicitors for mid-range rates. Hire our senior partner, Paul Turner, when you need the most experienced attorney in your corner.
3. We handle a wide range of employment law cases, from basic to complex, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Employment contracts, policies, and procedures
- Employee and industrial relations
- Disciplinary and grievance
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Equality, discrimination, and diversity
- Health and safety
- Immigration advisory
- And much more
Since we specialize in employment law, we are an excellent choice when you need to hire a legal team. Call our office with any questions- we’re happy to help in any way.
4. We champion collaboration. We’ll take the time to understand your objectives and work closely with you for the best possible results as your legal team. We can offer customized legal services for small and medium-sized businesses as well as large corporations, providing peace of mind during stressful seasons in the life of your company.
5. We offer exceptional value to our clients. Low rates are not always the best indication of what a law firm has to offer you. Sometimes the better value comes from selecting a firm that has more experience and a greater commitment to meeting its clients’ needs. You’ll be able to identify the value we offer from our very first consultation.
To speak with reputable employment lawyers in London, get connected with Barnes Harrild & Dyer Law by calling our office or connecting with us online. When you want to hire lawyers that fully understand your business, you need look no further than our law office for quality legal representation and professional advice. We leave nothing to chance, we overlook no opportunity, and we leave no stone unturned to deliver exceptional results.Employment Lawyers London
View Larger Map