Paul Takakjian | South Bay Criminal Defense Attorney
South Bay criminal defense attorney, Paul Takakjian has practiced criminal law over 37 years. As a former special prosecutor for the Los Angeles DA’s Office and Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Paul’s experience and legal acumen is what makes him stand out from his peers. Pau’s specializes in defending complex criminal law related matters with a special focus on serious felony crimes, particularly sex crimes.
Areas Of Practice
Paul has achieved favorable case results in Torrance Court for clients charged with the following criminal charges:
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California, 1980
- Certified Criminal Law Specialist, California Board of Legal Specialization
- Member, California Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- Member, California State Bar
- J.D., Loyola Marymount University, 1979
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles, 1975
Awards And Honors
- 10.0 Superb Rating, Avvo.com
- BV Distinguished Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
High Profile Cases
- NY Daily News: Sandra Bullock’s alleged stalker to stand trial
- LA Times: Trial Awaits Swedish National in Malibu Ferrari Crash Case
- Willard’s attorney, Los Angeles-based Paul Takakjian, disputed the reason given for the arrest, but also declined to provide details.
- Outside court, his attorney, Paul Takakjian, didn’t say a whole lot–only, “He had entered a plea of not guilty, which is a complete denial of the charges.” Stone said even less. Instead of answering reporters’ questions, he pulled out a camera and took their pictures.